This recipe was provided to us via Asda and is exceptionally easy to make. The best part is, the majority of the ingredients are from frozen produce, meaning fresher tasting food, less wastage and far less prep work in the kitchen – a total game changer for busy parents. We hope you have as much fun making and eating this recipe as we did.
PREP AND COOK – 40mins – SERVES 4
80ml Olive Oil
10g Asda Scratch Cook Diced Chilli (Frozen)
150g Asda Scratch Cook Diced Onion (Frozen)
1 heaped tbsp. Asda Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic (Frozen)
Pinch of Salt
Milled Black Pepper
2 tbsp. Asda Scratch Cook Chopped Parsely (Frozen)
Main Dish Ingredients
50ml Olive Oil
Pinch of Salt
100g Asda Scratch Cook Edamame Soya Beans (Frozen)
400g Asda Scratch Cook Butternut Squash (Frozen)
150g Asda Good and Balanced Wheatberries Spelt and Haricot Beans
4 Extra Special Sea Bass Fillets (Frozen)
Sprinkle of Asda Scratch Cook Italian Herb Mix (Frozen)
Italian Flat Parsley to Garnish
1. In a small pan, fry the onion in olive oil until translucent and soft.
2. Add chilli, garlic, salt and black pepper, cooking until the garlic is soft.
3. Add lemon juice and chopped parsley to the pan and set aside.
4. Drizzle a baking tray with olive oil and place sea bass fillets on tray skin side up, seasoning with sea salt.
5. Drizzle sea bass with olive oil and sprinkle over Italian herb mix. Grill for 8-10 minutes, or until the sea bass is crispy.
6. Fry butternut squash in olive oil with salt and black pepper until golden and tender.
7. Add the frozen edamame beans, Good & Balanced Wheatberries Spelt & Haricot Beans and dressing, and cook until hot.
8. To serve, drizzle dressing over the plate and place vegetables on the centre of the plate, with sea bass placed on top.